NW8 jeans from London's only jeans maker, Blackhorse Lane Ateliers - with a slimmer silhouette, its perfect with straight leg or a cuff.
This patch is made for us in 14,5oz indigo raw denim from Isko Mills, which we have chosen due to its great, lighter blue shade and hard wearing characteristics.
14.5 oz indigo raw denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills from 100% organic cotton
Denim is fully of personality with “nep” (flecks) and “slub” (vertical streaks)
- Slim, tapered leg straightens somewhat from the knee to hem
- Sanforized (pre-shrunk) denim
- One-piece button fly for strength and tidiness
- Stress points are bar-tacked or riveted for durability
- Pocket bags are made of 10oz cotton twill
- Wash cold, inside out with mild detergent
- Made in London, England
- Hemming service available, hemming made with Union Special lock-stitch machine